Local Events and Attractions
- Fort Scott National Historic Site
- A must see! Only one city block from the Hotel.
- Liberty Theater - Live Shows
- Check out the Liberty Theater in Downtown Fort Scott. The Theater has been Restored / Remodeled and is a stunning addition to Downtown.
The Theater is basically across the street from the Hotel. You can stay with us and walk to the Theater.
- Trolly Tours
- Trolley Tours @
Visitor Center - 231 E. Wall. -
Take a 50-minute narrated tour of historic Fort Scott.
Call for group discount rates!
620-223-3566 for reservations
- Downtown Restaurants
- Be sure to try one of our downtown restaurants. With-in walking distance...Nu Grill..Sharkys Pub & Grub..Holme Town Pub... La-hacienda Mexican..and Poppa Dons Pizzeria !!!
- Lowell Milkin Center
- Come and visit the Lowell Milken Center:
While planning your spring, summer and fall travel, look into a visit to Fort Scott, KS. Fort Scott is nationally known for its Fort Scott National Historic Site, historic attractions, Parks Center for Diversity, Ellis Foundation, Liberty Theater, Historic downtown and shopping, brick streets, bed and breakfasts, excellent eating places, and the Lowell Milken Center with many exciting projects, including Life in a Jar/the Irena Sendler Project. Come and visit us and our historic community.
- Aveda Botanicals